Dates: November 13 and 14
Times: 8:00 am — 4:30 pm
Location: 185 Main Street, New Britain, CT 06051
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you may qualify for funding by the CT Dept. of Labor. Complete the DOL Form and pay 50%. Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you may qualify for 50% funding by CT DOL. Class size is limited.
This instructor-led course simplifies GD&T learning, using mostly visual illustrations and less textual material, to explain basic GD&T application, interpretation and verification. Students learn faster and retain more information when GD&T definitions, rules and concepts are presented in a highly visual format.
• The presentation contains over 300 drawings illustrating key GD&T definitions, rules and concepts.
• Slides present step-by-step visual explanations.
• Important concepts are reemphasized throughout the course.
• Exercises at the end of each unit require immediate application and reinforce key learning points.
• Models are used during the course to reinforce learning.
• Intermittent slides present questions to keep the student actively involved during the training.
• The training is flexible and can be easily modified to include company specific illustrations or requirements.
GD&T Terms and Rule #1
Basic Dimensions and Planar Datums
Form Controls Applied to a Surface
Straightness Control Applied to a Feature of Size
Feature of Size Datum Features
Concentricity and Symmetry Controls
Prerequisite: Attendees should understand how to read basic prints/drawings used in manufacturing