Dates: March 29
Times: 8:30 am — 4:30 pm
Location: 185 Main Street, New Britain, CT 06051
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you may qualify for 50% funding by the CT Dept. of Labor. Complete the DOL Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Industry 4.0 Elements of Supply Chain Management Overview
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you may qualify for 50% funding by CT DOL. Class size is limited.
In the Rise of Revolution in Supply Chain Management, participants will be introduced to multiple techniques and elements in Supply Chain Management. The integration of these elements has a role in Industry 4.0 systems. In this global competition, the failure of innovation of these interfaces under simple and complex systems will result in elimination by the competition. In this overview course the participants will explore and investigate the many complex elements, interfaces and controls in a supply chain. Participants will gain hands-on experience working with these elements and translate them to the work environment.
- The Rise of Intelligent Supply Chain
- Predictive Analytics that Changed the Supply Chain of Tomorrow
- Buyer Risk Profile: The First Step in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Resilience & Disruption Assessment
- Sourcing, Procurement and Stocking Quantity
- Batching and Other Flow Interruptions
- Production Processes and New Facility Development – A Birds Eye View
- Understanding the Supply Process and Evaluation
- Betting on Uncertain Demand
- Order Fulfillment as a Competitive Advantage
- Controlling Supply Chain Management