Dates: February 28 and March 1
Times: 8:30 am — 4:30 pm
Location: 185 Main Street, New Britain, CT 06051
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you may qualify for 50% funding by the CT Dept. of Labor. Complete the DOL Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Root Cause - Corrective Action
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you may qualify for 50% funding by CT DOL. Class size is limited.
Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action is a process for finding the true cause(s) of events identifying and implementing corrective actions. This training will include tools for effective problem solving, FMEA & PFMEA, and application in various industries:medical, aerospace, automotive, & more!
• Define Corrective/Preventive Action – Root Cause
• How to implement a system for a more effective QMS
• 8D, root cause analysis process to solve problems
• Workshops for actual problem solving
• Analysis of CAR/PAR for management review
• Tools used for effective CAR/PAR’s
• Fishbone, 5 Why and Pareto Analysis, other tools
• How CAR/PAR are used in ISO 9001/AS 9100/ISO 13485 QMS systems
• Differences of CAR’s/PAR’s for aerospace, medical, general industry
• Problem solving techniques
• Background of FMEA
• Tools using FMEA
• Who is involved in FMEA process
• How to construct a FMEA and use in design
• PFMEA process for manufacturing
• AIAG application
• Applicability for different industries such as medical, aerospace, automotive and FMEA benefits