Dates: April 1, 3, 8, and 10
Times: 8:30 am — 4:30 pm
Location: 185 Main Street, New Britain, CT 06051
If you are a CT manufacturing company with less than 2000 employees, not receiving other funding, you may qualify for 50% funding by the CT Dept. of Labor. Complete the DOL Form and email to email@example.com for approval.
We are waiting for funding approval beyond 3/31
Operations Management Certificate Program
Operations Management represents one of the critical disciplines that dictates the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes within an organization. Understanding the behavior of operational systems and identifying the drivers to improve performance are essential skills for Operations professionals. This program is designed to cover the fundamental concepts, principles, and quantitative methods used to design, analyze, improve and control operational systems in manufacturing and service businesses.
• To provide a sound understanding of the basic terminology used in Operations Management.
• To describe and demonstrate the principles, tools and quantitative methodologies used in Operations Management.
• To provide fundamental “laws” of operational systems to be used to identify key drivers to system improvement.
The program will include in-class exercises, case studies and practice with tools used by Operations Management professionals. This 4-day workshop includes the following topics:
• Module 1: Operations Strategy; Process Selection & Design; Process Analysis Methods
• Module 2: Strategic Capacity Management; Facility Layout & Line Balancing
• Module 3: Waiting Line Analysis; Process Modeling & Simulation
• Module 4: Sales & Operations Planning; Inventory Management; Scheduling
Audience: Senior Leaders; Mid-level Managers; Technical Staff; Operations Staff